[LLVMdev] Building llvm under cygwin

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Fri Aug 4 11:27:25 PDT 2006

Anton V,

While removing the cyclic dependencies will help, it may not be the
final solution. I think Anton K is onto something with the "sort"
output, there was also a regex pattern in llvm-config that needs to be
updated loosened up a bit.  Anton K is checking these things now and
will commit them if successful.  One more update (after Anton K is done)
might just do it.

Thanks for your help!

Reid.