[LLVMdev] Building llvm under cygwin

Anton Vayvod avayvod at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 10:45:19 PDT 2006

On 8/4/06, Anton Korobeynikov <asl at math.spbu.ru> wrote:

> Hello Anton
>
> Thu, 3 Aug 2006 23:13:52 +0400 you wrote:
>
> > I won't be available for the next 10-12 hours if you'll need some more
> > files.
> Well. I have one idea. Could you please execute "sort --version" from
> your cygwin shell and let me know, whether it's GNU one (it should
> reply with the words "textutils") or windows-supplied one (it should
> just give you and error)?

It turned out ot be a GNU version.

sort (GNU coreutils) 5.97
This is free software.  You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License < http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.

Written by Mike Haertel and Paul Eggert.
I've updated llvm and llvm-gcc4 ant trying to build it again after PR845 was
resolved. According to Reid's letter this PR coud be the reason of
my problem.

When I'll have the results of llvm-gcc4 build I'll report.