[LLVMdev] Requiring LiveIntervals

Tzu-Chien Chiu tzuchien.chiu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 01:30:59 PDT 2005

One of my pass requires LiveIntervals to build the interference graph,
because LiveVariables do not provide an interface to iterate through
all viritual registers. But LiveIntervalAnalysis.h is not in
"include/llvm/CodeGen", so I have to either include it by:

  #include "../../llvm/lib/CodeGen/LiveIntervalAnalysis.h"

or point my project include path to "llvm/lib/CodeGen" (I use Visual Studio).

Why LiveIntervalAnalysis.h is not in "include/llvm/CodeGen" ?

--
Tzu-Chien Chiu,
3D Graphics Hardware Architect