[LLVMdev] [Cygwin] make check results

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Fri May 20 13:03:57 PDT 2005

Looks much better. The stdc library things are caused by Cygwin's
inability to recognize symbols linked into the main program with dlsym.
For example, if lli (the interpreter) has "printf" already linked in,
then the JIT compiler will not be able to find "printf" if it is used in
the program it is compiling. There's currently no workaround for this
other than to fix Cygwin.  Not sure about the other errors. In general,
this should be good enough for you to do most things.

Reid.