[LLVMdev] Testing Release 1.5

Jeff Cohen jeffc at jolt-lang.org
Tue May 17 19:37:04 PDT 2005

I haven't specifically tried the 1.5 branch yet on FreeBSD, but the
current version just before you branched it passes gmake check and fails
four llvm-test tests:  siod, SPASS, archie, and plot2fig.  SPASS needs
porting work to compile correctly on FreeBSD.  I haven't analyzed the
other three yet, but they weren't failing two days earlier.