[LLVMdev] Cygwin debug build results

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Thu Jun 2 13:56:21 PDT 2005

Your "make check" output has two classes of errors:

1. llvm-gcc or llvm-g++ not being found. Its possible this results from
Cygwin requiring the .exe extension. The makefiles probably need to be
enhanced to include the suffix.

2. You have a permissions problem on:
test/Regression/Analysis/Andersens/Output/basictest.ll.out.script. The
file couldn't be opened for writing. Possibly you have a hung build or
the permissions are just plain wrong?

The messages indicating that LLVMGCCDIR is not set properly probably
also originate from not having the .exe suffix placed correctly. I'll
see if I can work up a patch for you.

Reid.