[LLVMdev] Primer with LLVM

Misha Brukman brukman at uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 7 08:56:37 PST 2005

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 12:04:04PM +0100, Francisco Puentes wrote:
> Would be great if we append into the documentation several "patters"
> to show how perform with LLVM. It would accelerate the learn curve for
> beginners like me, avoiding basic errors and mistakes. If I reach a
> good level with LLVM I can make these.

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean.  Are you looking for an
"LLVM programmer's guide"?  If so, we have one of those:

  http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/docs/ProgrammersManual.html

There are a lot of documents, both for extending LLVM and building new
projects _with_ LLVM here:

  http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/docs/

> Have you a sample to generate code into memory?

Take a look at llvm/examples/HowToUseJIT and llvm/examples/Fibonacci in
the LLVM distribution, or online via cvsweb.

--
Misha Brukman :: http://misha.brukman.net :: http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu