[LLVMdev] Re: How could I get memory address for each assemble code?

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Mon Sep 20 21:12:11 PDT 2004

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004, Zhang Qiuyu wrote:

> I could get the address information by the way you guys mentioned. But
> it is not what I want, because it will lose information about the entry
> of basic block. Actually what I want to get is the address of each entry
> of basic block. Now I am trying to declare the label of basic block as
> global type, hopefully I can get it from symbol table. Can I get it by
> this way?

I'm sure you could hack something, by emitting a global symbol like we do
for functions, but really, what are you trying to do?  There is probably a
much better and more robust way to do it.  If you tell us what you're
trying to actually accomplish (what you need the addresses of BB's for),
maybe we can make a useful suggestion.

-Chris

--
http://llvm.org/