[LLVMdev] Re: How could I get memory address for each assemble code?

Zhang Qiuyu qiuyu at ucla.edu
Mon Sep 20 15:02:52 PDT 2004

Thanks John and Chris.

I could get the address information by the way you guys mentioned. But it is not what I want, because it will lose information about the entry of basic block. Actually what I want to get is the address of each entry of basic block. Now I am trying to declare the label of basic block as global type, hopefully I can get it from symbol table. Can I get it by this way?

Thanks