[LLVMdev] All SingleSource and MultiSource tests failed at FreeBSD

Vladimir Merzliakov wanderer at rsu.ru
Wed Nov 10 13:23:51 PST 2004

> Only thing I can think of is that your "platform" link is missing.
> make sure "platform is a symbolic link to your platform's subdirectory
> in the llvm/lib/System directory. If you're on FreeBSD then:
>
> ln -s FreeBSD platform
>
> this should have been done for you when you configured.

My fault.
I make cvs update llvm and AFTER remove build directory using samba access.
Samba interpret softlinks as plain directories and remove all files from
System/FreeBSD dir in LLVM sources.

Rebuild LLVM with updated CVS sources and install without errors.

Back to nighttest failures problem.

> This looks like your crtend.a file did not get built correctly.  Try doing
> make clean/make install  in llvm/runtime/ again.

lib\Debug\libcrtend.a builded.

But i not found it in LLVM installation dir after install.

Vladimir