[LLVMdev] Final Visual Studio Patches

Henrik Bach henrik_bach_llvm at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 01:25:39 PST 2004

I've come over an open source script which should be able to convert unix
(gnu?) like makefiles to nmake. However, It possible needs some changes to
work with the llvm makefile framework.

Until then, I strongly suggest a repository for the msvc project files until
we'll come with a lasting solution. It is natural that we, msvc guys, should
keep these files in shape.

Henrik.