[LLVMdev] Final Visual Studio Patches

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Mon Nov 1 12:33:29 PST 2004

We could add the MSVS project files to the repository but I too would like to
see a single mechanism for building on all platforms. Someone mentioned using
the Boost build system a few weeks ago but I haven't heard anything more on how
that effort is going.  I also think we can customize our existing makefiles to
use the underlying (command oriented) tools under MSVS. We'd still need cygwin
for this solution but at least we could compile with an MS compiler.

Reid.