[LLVMdev] Final Visual Studio Patches

Jeff Cohen jeffc at jolt-lang.org
Mon Nov 1 07:15:38 PST 2004

If you're getting this error in lib/System/Win32/TimeValue.cpp, then you are not building it correctly.  This file is included by lib/System/TimeValue.cpp, which is what you ought to be building.  None of the files under Win32 are to be compiled directly; they are all included by files in lib/System.