[LLVMdev] Final Visual Studio Patches

Morten Ofstad morten at hue.no
Mon Nov 1 02:14:18 PST 2004

Hello,

with the patches you accepted last week, everything now works with two
one-line modifications. One is a missing include in a windows specific
platform file and the other is a definition of a symbol I need to trick
the linker (as discussed before)... The attached file is the complete
diff between my version and the CVS.

If you want to put my visual studio project files into the CVS, please
tell me where to send them as they're too big to attach to this mail.

m.