[LLVMdev] Sources for published papers.

Tobias Nurmiranta spyck at lysator.liu.se
Fri Mar 19 13:57:01 PST 2004

Hi,

Is the source available for the algorithms described in the
papers "Automatic Pool Allocation for Disjoint Data Structures",
"Memory Safety Without Runtime Checks or Garbage Collection" and "Data
Structure Analysis: An Efficient Context-Sensitive Heap Analysis"?

Btw, I must say that the LLVM source is really beautiful and
understandable. Looking forward to see the result of the JVM
implementation. I will probably use LLVM for language implementation and
connection with a garbage collector for persistent memories.

,	Tobias