[LLVMdev] Scheduled Downtime

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 23 14:25:21 PDT 2004

Dear LLVMers,

On Monday, July 26, our CVS server and web server will be going down for
an upgrade.  I do not know when the machine will go down, but it should
be back up by Monday evening.

The mailing lists and IRC channel should still be functional as they are
hosted by different servers.

Thanks again and sorry for the inconveneince.

-- John T.

* John T. Criswell                         Email: criswell at uiuc.edu *
* Research Programmer                                               *
* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                        *
* "It's today!" said Piglet. "My favorite day," said Pooh.          *