[LLVMdev] VC++: Cannot open include file: 'windows.h':No suchfileor directory

Henrik Bach henrik_bach_llvm at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 25 02:02:39 PST 2004

Hi Jeff and Morten,

I was just wondering if below wisdom is true, why not prefix every solution
and project file with VC71 in front of the file name to signal the case that
it is only designed for that specific IDE/tool?

This gives us room for comming up with other solution and project files for
another MS specific IDE/tool independt of each other.

Henrik.