[LLVMdev] VC++ patches

Jeff Cohen jeffc at jolt-lang.org
Thu Dec 2 13:51:48 PST 2004

I tried to build the latest using Visual Studio and ran into a few
problems.  Patches attached to fix most of them.  However, there's one I
can't easily fix.

DynamicLibrary.cpp is messed up.  lib/System/DynamicLibrary.cpp does NOT
include platform/DynamicLibrary.cpp like it's supposed to, so the
Windows-specific implementation is not compiled.  What's there now is
very Unix-centric and gives me lots of link errors.  All the
Unix-platform-specific implementations are ignored also, but obviously
that doesn't cause any problems.  Furthermore, the implementations of
the platform-specific files do not mesh well with the "common" file.

Also, the patch I submitted to fix Configure.vcproj weeks ago was never
committed.  This new patch includes that fix.