[LLVMdev] repeated recursion with frozen arguments

"Валерий Хаменя" khamenya at mail.ru
Wed Aug 27 02:22:01 PDT 2003

Hi LLVM-devels

> The optimization you are describing is called procedure cloning,
> [...]
> LLVM would be very well suited to this though we don't have any
> of the above capabilities yet.

oh, anyway nice to here that it might come.
I am looking towards LLVM abilities like that, because I believe
they could really boost the family of languages for functional
programming. And I do believe that with a help of LLVM those
languages should bring better performance then classically
used imperative languages with single static compilation.

--
Valery A.Khamenya