[llvm] [CODEOWNERS] Request notifications (PR #227742)
Florian Hahn via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 1 02:37:15 PDT 2026
fhahn wrote:
> I don't know if it was rejected, or if the relevant person didn't get around to seeing my request, but I'm not getting any emails?
If you mean https://github.com/orgs/llvm/teams/pr-subscribers-vectorizers/, it looks this just got missed, you should be added now.
> Yeah, except that I will only get relevant emails, filtered on the specified files: hence, there would be no filtering required on my end. Can you kindly point me to documentation on how to subscribe to labels to get emails from them -- I've been searching, and as far as I can tell, the feature is unimplemented in GitHub, but present in GitLab? We can then add more labels, and I can revert this patch?
There are some more details here (https://discourse.llvm.org/t/changes-to-pull-request-subscription-system/73296) , although it looks like there is not much in our documentation about it.
The way it works is that a team get mentioned automatically for pull requests matching specific files. As long as you set your GitHub notification settings to send emails on mentions, emails should get sent.
New labels can be requested via GitHub issues I think, e.g. https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/222584
If you manage to get it working, it would be great to see a PR to update the documentation with the up-to-date steps
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/227742
More information about the llvm-commits
mailing list