[llvm] [llvm-readobj] Add a reusable LLVMReadobjDriver library (PR #222917)

Anutosh Bhat via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 11 04:39:50 PDT 2026


================
@@ -543,9 +544,9 @@ void PrinterContext<ET>::PrintIndexTable(unsigned SectionIndex,
     DictScope E(SW, "Entry");
 
     const support::ulittle32_t Word0 =
-      Data[Entry * (IndexTableEntrySize / sizeof(*Data)) + 0];
+        Data[Entry * (IndexTableEntrySize / sizeof(*Data)) + 0];
     const support::ulittle32_t Word1 =
-      Data[Entry * (IndexTableEntrySize / sizeof(*Data)) + 1];
+        Data[Entry * (IndexTableEntrySize / sizeof(*Data)) + 1];
----------------
anutosh491 wrote:

Correct. The sources were moved into the new `lib/` directory as part of creating the reusable driver library. After the move, the formatting check treated them as new files and requested formatting across their full contents, so I applied those changes to make the check pass in CI.

I agree that this adds noise unrelated to the actual refactoring. I can either preserve the original formatting or separate the mechanical formatting into its own commit, whichever is preferable.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/222917


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list