[llvm] [SimplifyCFG] Allow phi folding for boolean logic over non-equality (PR #185124)
Matthew Maurer via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 6 15:00:52 PST 2026
maurer wrote:
I'm not sure I understand the CI failure. The last bit of the CI log is:
```
+ python /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/.ci/premerge_advisor_explain.py 01a97050f01b6b833d3d1f22997b5009293b43a3 1 *** 185124 /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/test-results.2ksziyvm.xml /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/test-results._p9jgebp.xml /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/test-results.brnjxzr8.xml /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/test-results.eo1kvzuc.xml /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/test-results.exdpgg0n.xml /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/test-results.luosflr3.xml /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/test-results.n00t4zmr.xml /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/test-results.qjti7_io.xml /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/test-results.s1imj5g6.xml /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/ninja.log
[{'explained': False, 'name': 'LLVM.Transforms/SimplifyCFG/switch-transformations-no-lut.ll', 'reason': None}]
Wrote comments to comments-Linux-x86_64
Error: Process completed with exit code 1.
```
which would suggest that `Transforms/SimplifyCFG/switch-transformations-no-lut.ll` was failing, but when I test this locally, I get
```
-- Testing: 1 tests, 1 workers --
PASS: LLVM :: Transforms/SimplifyCFG/switch-transformations-no-lut.ll (1 of 1)
Exit Code: 0
Command Output (stdout):
--
# RUN: at line 2
/usr/local/google/home/mmaurer/github/llvm-build/bin/opt -S -passes='simplifycfg<switch-to-arithmetic>' < /usr/local/google/home/mmaurer/github/llvm-project/llvm/test/Transforms/SimplifyCFG/switch-transformations-no-lut.ll | /usr/local/google/home/mmaurer/github/llvm-build/bin/FileCheck /usr/local/google/home/mmaurer/github/llvm-project/llvm/test/Transforms/SimplifyCFG/switch-transformations-no-lut.ll --check-prefix=OPTNOLUT
# executed command: /usr/local/google/home/mmaurer/github/llvm-build/bin/opt -S '-passes=simplifycfg<switch-to-arithmetic>'
# executed command: /usr/local/google/home/mmaurer/github/llvm-build/bin/FileCheck /usr/local/google/home/mmaurer/github/llvm-project/llvm/test/Transforms/SimplifyCFG/switch-transformations-no-lut.ll --check-prefix=OPTNOLUT
# RUN: at line 3 has no command after substitutions
--
********************
Testing Time: 0.14s
Total Discovered Tests: 1
Passed: 1 (100.00%)
```
I guess I'll check if the couple commits that landed since I created a branch this morning changed things...
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/185124
More information about the llvm-commits
mailing list