[llvm] [GlobalISel] Add sub_same_val rewrites from SelectionDAG (PR #181134)
via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 12 05:00:53 PST 2026
github-actions[bot] wrote:
<!--PREMERGE ADVISOR COMMENT: Windows-->
# :window: Windows x64 Test Results
The build failed before running any tests. Click on a failure below to see the details.
<details>
<summary>[code=1] lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: [code=1] lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc
cmd.exe /C "cd /D C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\lib\Target\AMDGPU && C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\bin\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners="AMDGPUPreLegalizerCombiner" -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc"
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:14:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU\AMDGPUCombine.td:9:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: error: 'G_CONSTANT' immediate must be typed!
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:14:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU\AMDGPUCombine.td:9:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: note: while emitting pattern '__sub_same_val_apply_0' (G_CONSTANT)
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:14:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU\AMDGPUCombine.td:218:5: error: Failed to parse one or more rules
def AMDGPUPreLegalizerCombiner: GICombiner<
^
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/ and include the crash backtrace and instructions to reproduce the bug.
Stack dump:
0. Program arguments: C:\\_work\\llvm-project\\llvm-project\\build\\bin\\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners=AMDGPUPreLegalizerCombiner -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>[code=1] lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: [code=1] lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc
cmd.exe /C "cd /D C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\lib\Target\AMDGPU && C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\bin\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners="AMDGPUPostLegalizerCombiner" -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc"
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:14:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU\AMDGPUCombine.td:9:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: error: 'G_CONSTANT' immediate must be typed!
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:14:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU\AMDGPUCombine.td:9:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: note: while emitting pattern '__sub_same_val_apply_0' (G_CONSTANT)
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:14:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU\AMDGPUCombine.td:226:5: error: Failed to parse one or more rules
def AMDGPUPostLegalizerCombiner: GICombiner<
^
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/ and include the crash backtrace and instructions to reproduce the bug.
Stack dump:
0. Program arguments: C:\\_work\\llvm-project\\llvm-project\\build\\bin\\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners=AMDGPUPostLegalizerCombiner -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>[code=1] lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenRegBankGICombiner.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: [code=1] lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenRegBankGICombiner.inc
cmd.exe /C "cd /D C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\lib\Target\AMDGPU && C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\bin\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners="AMDGPURegBankCombiner" -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenRegBankGICombiner.inc"
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:14:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU\AMDGPUCombine.td:9:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: error: 'G_CONSTANT' immediate must be typed!
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:14:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU\AMDGPUCombine.td:9:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: note: while emitting pattern '__sub_same_val_apply_0' (G_CONSTANT)
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:14:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU\AMDGPUCombine.td:235:5: error: Failed to parse one or more rules
def AMDGPURegBankCombiner : GICombiner<
^
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/ and include the crash backtrace and instructions to reproduce the bug.
Stack dump:
0. Program arguments: C:\\_work\\llvm-project\\llvm-project\\build\\bin\\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners=AMDGPURegBankCombiner -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenRegBankGICombiner.inc
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>[code=1] lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64GenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: [code=1] lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64GenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc
cmd.exe /C "cd /D C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\lib\Target\AArch64 && C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\bin\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners="AArch64PostLegalizerCombiner" -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64 -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64GenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc"
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64.td:41:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64\AArch64Combine.td:12:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: error: 'G_CONSTANT' immediate must be typed!
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64.td:41:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64\AArch64Combine.td:12:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: note: while emitting pattern '__sub_same_val_apply_0' (G_CONSTANT)
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64.td:41:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64\AArch64Combine.td:350:5: error: Failed to parse one or more rules
def AArch64PostLegalizerCombiner
^
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/ and include the crash backtrace and instructions to reproduce the bug.
Stack dump:
0. Program arguments: C:\\_work\\llvm-project\\llvm-project\\build\\bin\\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners=AArch64PostLegalizerCombiner -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64 -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64GenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>[code=1] lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64GenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: [code=1] lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64GenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc
cmd.exe /C "cd /D C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\lib\Target\AArch64 && C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\bin\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners="AArch64PreLegalizerCombiner" -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64 -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64GenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc"
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64.td:41:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64\AArch64Combine.td:12:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: error: 'G_CONSTANT' immediate must be typed!
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64.td:41:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64\AArch64Combine.td:12:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: note: while emitting pattern '__sub_same_val_apply_0' (G_CONSTANT)
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64.td:41:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64\AArch64Combine.td:70:5: error: Failed to parse one or more rules
def AArch64PreLegalizerCombiner: GICombiner<
^
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/ and include the crash backtrace and instructions to reproduce the bug.
Stack dump:
0. Program arguments: C:\\_work\\llvm-project\\llvm-project\\build\\bin\\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners=AArch64PreLegalizerCombiner -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64 -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64GenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>[code=1] lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: [code=1] lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc
cmd.exe /C "cd /D C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\lib\Target\RISCV && C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\bin\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners="RISCVPreLegalizerCombiner" -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGISel.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc"
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGISel.td:17:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV\RISCVCombine.td:12:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: error: 'G_CONSTANT' immediate must be typed!
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGISel.td:17:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV\RISCVCombine.td:12:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: note: while emitting pattern '__sub_same_val_apply_0' (G_CONSTANT)
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGISel.td:17:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV\RISCVCombine.td:14:5: error: Failed to parse one or more rules
def RISCVPreLegalizerCombiner: GICombiner<
^
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/ and include the crash backtrace and instructions to reproduce the bug.
Stack dump:
0. Program arguments: C:\\_work\\llvm-project\\llvm-project\\build\\bin\\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners=RISCVPreLegalizerCombiner -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGISel.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>[code=1] lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: [code=1] lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc
cmd.exe /C "cd /D C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\lib\Target\RISCV && C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\bin\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners="RISCVPostLegalizerCombiner" -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGISel.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc"
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGISel.td:17:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV\RISCVCombine.td:12:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: error: 'G_CONSTANT' immediate must be typed!
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGISel.td:17:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV\RISCVCombine.td:12:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: note: while emitting pattern '__sub_same_val_apply_0' (G_CONSTANT)
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGISel.td:17:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV\RISCVCombine.td:32:5: error: Failed to parse one or more rules
def RISCVPostLegalizerCombiner
^
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/ and include the crash backtrace and instructions to reproduce the bug.
Stack dump:
0. Program arguments: C:\\_work\\llvm-project\\llvm-project\\build\\bin\\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners=RISCVPostLegalizerCombiner -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGISel.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>[code=1] lib/Target/X86/X86GenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: [code=1] lib/Target/X86/X86GenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc
cmd.exe /C "cd /D C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\lib\Target\X86 && C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\bin\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners="X86PostLegalizerCombiner" -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86 -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86/X86.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/X86/X86GenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc"
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86/X86.td:2112:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86\X86Combine.td:9:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: error: 'G_CONSTANT' immediate must be typed!
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86/X86.td:2112:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86\X86Combine.td:9:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: note: while emitting pattern '__sub_same_val_apply_0' (G_CONSTANT)
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86/X86.td:2112:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86\X86Combine.td:21:5: error: Failed to parse one or more rules
def X86PostLegalizerCombiner : GICombiner<"X86PostLegalizerCombinerImpl", [redundant_or, constant_fold_fp_ops, identity_combines, copy_prop]> {
^
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/ and include the crash backtrace and instructions to reproduce the bug.
Stack dump:
0. Program arguments: C:\\_work\\llvm-project\\llvm-project\\build\\bin\\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners=X86PostLegalizerCombiner -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86 -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86/X86.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/X86/X86GenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>[code=1] lib/Target/X86/X86GenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: [code=1] lib/Target/X86/X86GenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc
cmd.exe /C "cd /D C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\lib\Target\X86 && C:\_work\llvm-project\llvm-project\build\bin\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners="X86PreLegalizerCombiner" -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86 -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86/X86.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/X86/X86GenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc"
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86/X86.td:2112:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86\X86Combine.td:9:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: error: 'G_CONSTANT' immediate must be typed!
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86/X86.td:2112:
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86\X86Combine.td:9:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include\llvm/Target/GlobalISel/Combine.td:612:5: note: while emitting pattern '__sub_same_val_apply_0' (G_CONSTANT)
def sub_same_val: GICombineRule <
^
Included from C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86/X86.td:2112:
C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86\X86Combine.td:18:5: error: Failed to parse one or more rules
def X86PreLegalizerCombiner : GICombiner<"X86PreLegalizerCombinerImpl", [all_x86combines]> {
^
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/ and include the crash backtrace and instructions to reproduce the bug.
Stack dump:
0. Program arguments: C:\\_work\\llvm-project\\llvm-project\\build\\bin\\llvm-tblgen.exe -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners=X86PreLegalizerCombiner -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86 -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -IC:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target --long-string-literals=0 C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86/X86.td --write-if-changed -o C:/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/X86/X86GenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc
```
</details>
If these failures are unrelated to your changes (for example tests are broken or flaky at HEAD), please open an issue at https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues and add the `infrastructure` label.
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/181134
More information about the llvm-commits
mailing list