[llvm-branch-commits] [llvm] [Offload][AMDGPU] Wire HSA profiling into GenericProfiler abstraction (PR #226044)
via llvm-branch-commits
llvm-branch-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 29 00:40:34 PDT 2026
github-actions[bot] wrote:
<!--PREMERGE ADVISOR COMMENT: Linux-->
# :penguin: Linux x64 Test Results
The build failed before running any tests. Click on a failure below to see the details.
<details>
<summary>[code=1] offload/plugins-nextgen/common/CMakeFiles/PluginCommon.dir/src/PluginInterface.cpp.o</summary>
```
FAILED: [code=1] offload/plugins-nextgen/common/CMakeFiles/PluginCommon.dir/src/PluginInterface.cpp.o
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++ --target=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -DDEBUG_PREFIX=\"PluginInterface\" -DLIBC_NAMESPACE=__llvm_libc_common_utils -DLIBC_THREAD_MODE=LIBC_THREAD_MODE_SINGLE -DLIBOMPTARGET_JIT_AMDGPU -DLIBOMPTARGET_JIT_NVPTX -DLIBOMPTARGET_JIT_SPIRV -DOMPT_SUPPORT=1 -DTARGET_NAME=PluginInterface -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/offload/plugins-nextgen/common/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/plugins-nextgen/common/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/plugins-nextgen/common/../../liboffload/API -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/offload/include -isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/cmake/Modules/../../libc -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Xclang -fno-pch-timestamp -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -fPIC -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -Werror=global-constructors -MD -MT offload/plugins-nextgen/common/CMakeFiles/PluginCommon.dir/src/PluginInterface.cpp.o -MF offload/plugins-nextgen/common/CMakeFiles/PluginCommon.dir/src/PluginInterface.cpp.o.d -o offload/plugins-nextgen/common/CMakeFiles/PluginCommon.dir/src/PluginInterface.cpp.o -c /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/offload/plugins-nextgen/common/src/PluginInterface.cpp
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/offload/plugins-nextgen/common/src/PluginInterface.cpp:509:22: error: unused variable 'Profiler' [-Werror,-Wunused-variable]
509 | GenericProfilerTy &Profiler = ProfilerPtr ? *ProfilerPtr : getNoOpProfiler();
| ^~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/offload/plugins-nextgen/common/src/PluginInterface.cpp:570:22: error: unused variable 'Profiler' [-Werror,-Wunused-variable]
570 | GenericProfilerTy &Profiler = ProfilerPtr ? *ProfilerPtr : getNoOpProfiler();
| ^~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/offload/plugins-nextgen/common/src/PluginInterface.cpp:602:22: error: unused variable 'Profiler' [-Werror,-Wunused-variable]
602 | GenericProfilerTy &Profiler = ProfilerPtr ? *ProfilerPtr : getNoOpProfiler();
| ^~~~~~~~
3 errors generated.
```
</details>
If these failures are unrelated to your changes (for example tests are broken or flaky at HEAD), please open an issue at https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues and add the `infrastructure` label.
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/226044
More information about the llvm-branch-commits
mailing list