[lldb-dev] LLDB problem with TAB

Rui Hong via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 17 02:39:13 PDT 2020

Hi LLDB devs,

First I want to thank you all for the very helpful advice on my former question! It's a really nice community.

I have a small problem now about LLDB tab completion and I haven't found any solutions so far. I used to have nice tab completion before. But I cannot get this feature to work on my LLDB 7.0.1 on linux after I enable python, where an actual tab is inserted after the cursor and similar for other control characters like Backspace. Both in lldb console and the embedded python interpreter:

That's very inconvenient. Is there anything wrong? I haven't changed the code at all, just added some necessary parameters in cmake command to enable python. Things worked well even last week before rebuild with python

Kind regards,
Rui