[lldb-dev] GSoC 2020 | Introduction | Shivam Mittal

Shivam Mittal via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Mar 15 08:32:24 PDT 2020

Greetings lldb community,
I am Shivam Mittal. I am a 4th year student pursuing BTech in Computer
Science and Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai,
India.
I am interested in working on the project "Reimplement LLDB's command-line
commands using the public SB API
<http://llvm.org/OpenProjects.html#lldb-reimplement-lldb-cmdline>." for
GSoC. I have good experience in working with C++, Python, Java. I have used
llvm before for some of my course projects. This is my second time applying
for GSoC and I have completed GSoC once with The Eclipse Foundation.
I haven't contributed to llvm before and it would be very helpful if
someone could point me to some resources to get started (maybe some
beginner issues).

Thanks and Regards
Shivam Mittal
shivammittal99 at gmail.com