[lldb-dev] [llvm-dev] [lit] check-all hanging

Jan Kratochvil via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 3 15:23:04 PST 2019

On Thu, 03 Jan 2019 23:47:59 +0100, Adrian Prantl via lldb-dev wrote:
> > On Jan 3, 2019, at 8:30 AM, Frédéric Riss <friss at apple.com> wrote:
> >> I immediately ran it again and saw one new unexpected fail:
> >>     lldb-Suite :: tools/lldb-mi/syntax/TestMiSyntax.py
> >
> > Adrian, do we have remaining flakiness in the MI tests? Is this one of the GSoc tests?
>
> That particular test still uses pexpect and needs to be rewritten as a LIT-based test; so, yes.

TestMiSyntax was the only test failing for me with /usr/lib/debug debuginfos
installed on Linux and Joel may be running a Linux platform according to some
of his mails.

I have now checked in a fix which may remove this false FAIL:
https://reviews.llvm.org/D55859 symbols.enable-external-lookup=false on all hosts (not just OSX)

Jan