[lldb-dev] Bugzilla default-assignee vs default-cc

Raphael Isemann via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 12 01:55:37 PDT 2019

Can't we just have a list like lldb-bugs (similar to llvm-bugs) as the
default-cc? This way I would have all the bugzilla talk also available
in my mail, which means I can use my mail client to read comments and
search them. And people that don't care about every bug update just
don't subscribe to this list.

- Raphael