[lldb-dev] Linux: Failing lldb unit tests and TestLinuxCore.py

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 26 08:05:36 PDT 2018

Hello Gabor,

The error message (Option 'help-list' registered more than once) leads
me to believe that this is caused by an uncommon (for lldb, at least)
build configuration. Can you share your cmake configuration?

I suspect TestLinuxCore is also failing due to unexpected build
configuration, specifically missing targets in llvm (mips?). I'll try
to fix that this week.