[lldb-dev] Linux: Failing lldb unit tests and TestLinuxCore.py

Gábor Márton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 26 06:44:12 PDT 2018

Hi

By using "ninja check-lldb-unit" some of the unit tests fail with the tip
of the master. (I am using Ubuntu Linux.) The error is always related to
the CommandLine options:

FAIL: lldb-Unit ::
ScriptInterpreter/Python/./ScriptInterpreterPythonTests/PythonDataObjectsTest.TestBorrowedReferences
(120 of 363)
******************** TEST 'lldb-Unit ::
ScriptInterpreter/Python/./ScriptInterpreterPythonTests/PythonDataObjectsTest.TestBorrowedReferences'
FAILED ********************
Note: Google Test filter = PythonDataObjectsTest.TestBorrowedReferences
[==========] Running 1 test from 1 test case.
[----------] Global test environment set-up.
[----------] 1 test from PythonDataObjectsTest
[ RUN      ] PythonDataObjectsTest.TestBorrowedReferences
: CommandLine Error: Option 'help-list' registered more than once!
LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine options

The other lit tests pass, except TestLinuxCore.py.

I already set up LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to $build/bin.
Am I missing something else?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gábor