[lldb-dev] Failing LIT-based lldb-mi tests

via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 14 14:26:41 PDT 2018

CMICmdCmdExecRun::Execute has this line:

  lldb::SBProcess process = rSessionInfo.GetTarget().Launch(launchInfo, error);

That should do the same thing as the “process launch” command, which will launch lldb-server (linux, bsd, etc) or debugserver (mac), connect to it, and send the A packet to tell it to launch the target.

Take a look at the gdb-remote packet log. Inject this command:

log enable gdb-remote packets

if the log has very little in it, try the process log:

log enable gdb-remote process