[lldb-dev] Running check-lldb

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 19 07:37:13 PDT 2017

It is on purpose, although whether that purpose is worthwhile is
debatable...

We chose to run release builds there so to align the bots closer to the
binaries we release. Unfortunately, it does mean we run into situations
like these...

In any case, I have now a patch up for fixing one of the crashers. The main
one (assert during relocation processing) seems to be caused by a recent
change in llvm. I am working towards identifying the cause, but that may
take a while.

Then we can hopefully have a look at failures on your machine.