[lldb-dev] Push work-in-progress plugin for Process NetBSD?

Jim Ingham via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 16 11:32:59 PDT 2016

Provided it builds everywhere and you are planning on continuing to work on it, I see no problems with putting this into the lldb tree. If there are any parts that touch common code, you might want to submit those first (in appropriate chunks) so that the people who are going to review it can see the parts that touch their areas more clearly, then add in the independent code when the groundwork is settled.

Jim