[lldb-dev] Redundant six.py copy

Kamil Rytarowski via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun May 1 15:44:07 PDT 2016

There are currently 83 packages that require py-six in pkgsrc [1] and
changes for a conflict are high, unless someone is using a bare system
with a minimal set of packages.

I'm looking for a solution that is applicable upstream and isn't
patching the sources downstream. Can other users install py-six in their
systems with their python installations?

[1] http://pkgsrc.se/dependon.php?path=lang/py-six&branch=CURRENT