[lldb-dev] How to get the error message while creating an invalid target?

Greg Clayton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 9 12:53:52 PST 2016

Yep, this is legacy API that must stay in because we had it in our API waaayyyy back when and we never remove API once it has made it into a build and someone uses it. We might mark it as deprecated, which we should do to CreateTargetWithFileAndArch and the other function, but we never remove it.

Greg Clayton