[lldb-dev] Python3 compatibility for the API

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 29 15:42:07 PDT 2016

3.6.2 should be new enough, Python 3 has been working for over a year and
it's actually the only supported configuration right now on Windows.  Most
likely the problem is just that I never updated the build system to work
with a platform other than Windows.  Unfortunately, being that I work
primarily on Windows, I'm probably not the best person to fix this, but if
you want to take a stab at it I can give you some pointers to put you in
the right direction.