[lldb-dev] Python3 compatibility for the API

Peter Gebhard via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 29 15:37:35 PDT 2016

Zachary,

Great to hear! I was trying it out on Ubuntu 15.10 (which has lldb 3.6.2), and it seemed that the relevant modules were only installed with the Python 2 packages. Is it an installation issue on my side, or did 3.6.2 not have your changes yet? I can always install a newer version of lldb if it’s simply too old.

Thanks,
Peter