[lldb-dev] Digging into Linux unexpected successes

Siva Chandra via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 15 10:33:27 PDT 2015

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Tamas Berghammer <tberghammer at google.com>
wrote:

> I think downloading data with the json API won't help because it will only
> list the failures displayed on the Web UI what don't contain full test
> names and don't contain info about the UnexpectedSuccess-es. If you want to
> download it from the web interface then I am pretty sure we have to parse
> in the stdout of the test runner and change dotest in a way that it
> displays more information about the outcome of the different tests.

I fully support making those changes to dotest. Also, it would be nice to
actually have a stats cron running along with the master with a webui,
something like this: https://build.chromium.org/p/chromium/stats and
http://build.chromium.org/f/chromium/flakiness/. Its a tall ask, but at the
very least, we should have dotest.py put out machine readable output. This
could be done on request (as in, when a certain flag is set).