[lldb-dev] Digging into Linux unexpected successes

Tamas Berghammer via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 15 09:59:14 PDT 2015

Unfortunately the GCE logs aren't public at the moment and the amount of
them isn't make it easy to make them accessible in any way (~30MB/build)
and they aren't much more machine parsable then the stdout from the build.

I think downloading data with the json API won't help because it will only
list the failures displayed on the Web UI what don't contain full test
names and don't contain info about the UnexpectedSuccess-es. If you want to
download it from the web interface then I am pretty sure we have to parse
in the stdout of the test runner and change dotest in a way that it
displays more information about the outcome of the different tests.