[lldb-dev] Fwd: Difference of behaviour of process.Continue() between MacOSX and Linux

Louis Granboulan via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 8 08:41:29 PDT 2015

Oups, I forgot to include the list in the reply to Pavel.

No lldb-3.7 in http://llvm.org/apt/trusty/
lldb-3.8 is provided (I guess it is the svn version) and everything seems
OK.
It might be a good idea to mention on http://lldb.llvm.org/ (probably in
the "platform support" paragraph) that the support for Linux is not good
until 3.7.
Regards,
Louis