[lldb-dev] serialized, low-load test pass in parallel test runner

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 27 10:58:44 PST 2015

Note this is similar to the flakey test mechanism, with the primary
difference being that the re-run is done in a minimal CPU load environment
rather than wherever the failure first occurred.  The existing flakey test
rerun logic is not helpful for the high-load-induced failures that I'm
looking to handle.

--
-Todd