[lldb-dev] Is RequestReturnValue still relevant

Keno Fischer kfischer at college.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 19 15:28:04 PDT 2015

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Jim Ingham <jingham at apple.com> wrote:

> That comment is outdated.  I don't remember what it was there for
> originally, svn says it is Greg's.  Maybe he remembers.

Ok, great thanks. I think that comment can be deleted then, so I'll go
ahead and do that.

> What are you trying to do?

 I'm building a different front end on top of LLDB and that comment
confused me because it seemed to work fine without, but I wanted to make
sure I wasn't missing something that would come back to bite me. At the
current step, my goal is to
run some locally generated IR in the remote process, which I think I now
managed to do.