[lldb-dev] Multiple targets/processes

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Mon Jan 26 12:53:45 PST 2015

Yes you can, just don't use STDIN/STDOUT:

target create
process launch --no-stdio
target create
process launch --no-stdio

When you use STDIN/OUT/ERR then we hook this up to the in/out/error of the debugger by pushing a new ProcessIOHandler which intercepts all incoming and outgoing data and displays it on a screen. If an IDE was running this, it might create a new SBDebugger, one for each debug window. When the IDE launches a process, it would redirect the STDIO to the slave side of a PTY while the IDE would have the master side open allowing it to communicate with the process on a side channel (stdio window). So you are running into this problem because you are trying to do this with the command line LLDB and IO is enabled.

Gre