[lldb-dev] Multiple targets/processes

Jason Molenda jason at molenda.com
Sun Jan 25 17:20:30 PST 2015

Hi Vince, as for the SB API, take a look at test/api/multiple-debuggers/multi-process-driver.cpp.  This particular test program is creating separate Debugger/Target/Processes on multiple threads.  It's designed to help find race conditions so it has e.g. 50 threads all debugging the same inferior process, all putting breakpoints on the same place, running to that place, etc.  Nothing interesting but you can see how it's straightforward to run multiple inferior processes at one time.