[lldb-dev] How does attach work on non-Windows?

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 27 08:33:52 PDT 2015

Ah yes, our old friend TestHelloWorld. This guy definitely needs to be
fixed. I haven't actually looked at the code before to see why it was
so flaky, but now it all makes sense....

I would just use the "usual" protocol of "expr release_child = 1"
here, but if you wanna go crazy, then go ahead... :)