[lldb-dev] How does attach work on non-Windows?

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 27 08:12:18 PDT 2015

It's not that it relies on a specific thread being selected, because as you
can see there are 2 threads in that trace.  The problem is that the second
frame is not even yet in the main function, it's in the startup code
because of how early the attach process happens (which itsels is probably
actually racy, since attach is user-initiated and might happen before or
after main function has entered.  But the test checks for main.c as the
source file of the second frame, so this si where the probelm lies.