[lldb-dev] SBType::GetNumberOfMemberFunctions

Carlo Kok ck at remobjects.com
Fri Sep 19 09:19:32 PDT 2014

On Fri, 19 Sep 2014 17:55:44 +0200, Enrico Granata <egranata at apple.com>
wrote:

> It is currently not implemented for objective-c, so the short-term
> answer is that 0 is the expected output
>
> There are some quirks with the way ObjC method types are handled in
> clang that I didn't have time to sort out, so I just didn't fill in the
> blanks there.
>
> If you need this functionality, feel free to work on a patch of course!

Thanks,

yeah after some deep stepping into this I saw that, but as an earlier
thread specified ther'es no debug info at all for selectors on a type
itself. Seems my best bet would be exposing a FindGlobalFunctions that
takes a regex and look for "?[MyClass .*\]" methods.

--
Carlo Kok
RemObjects Software