[lldb-dev] SBType::GetNumberOfMemberFunctions

Enrico Granata egranata at apple.com
Fri Sep 19 08:55:44 PDT 2014

It is currently not implemented for objective-c, so the short-term answer is that 0 is the expected output

There are some quirks with the way ObjC method types are handled in clang that I didn't have time to sort out, so I just didn't fill in the blanks there.

If you need this functionality, feel free to work on a patch of course!

Sent from my iPhone