[lldb-dev] Removing libedit dependency for LLGS

jingham at apple.com jingham at apple.com
Wed Sep 10 11:12:00 PDT 2014

Can we proceed in the opposite direction and ask what stuff you actually NEED from the Debugger for llgs?  Instead of hacking parts of the Debugger out, it might be easier to figure out what you need and have that be it's own class that the Debugger uses, and then that you can make without having to bring up the full Debugger.

Jim