[lldb-dev] ninja check-lldb hangs on OSX

dawn at burble.org dawn at burble.org
Wed Oct 1 17:52:07 PDT 2014

Does anyone know how to get "ninja check-lldb" to work on OSX?  It hangs
for me and never gets past the first test.  (Note: this is after
pointing LLDB_DEBUGSERVER_PATH to a correctly signed debugserver).
FYI: I Have XCode 5.1.1 and Mavericks 10.9.4.
The tests appear to run ok when lldb is built in the XCode IDE
(tests run ia "Product->Scheme->Run Testsuite"), although they run so fast I
question if they are really doing anything.

Thanks in advance,
-Dawn